At Sandberg Phoenix, we are always looking for talented, well-rounded individuals whose skills, knowledge and interpersonal skills complement our team. Let us help you take your career to the next level.
Sandberg Phoenix is looking for medical malpractice litigator to join our team!
Sandberg Phoenix is recruiting an experienced medical malpractice litigator with 5-6 years of experience to join our team of specialists defending complicated med mal litigation.
At Sandberg, we recognize the practice of law is all about helping people. For good reason, we are the firm of choice for the region's best health care providers. We passionately provide the region's best legal care to those who passionately provide the region's best health care.
You’ll love this job if:
- You have a passion for medical malpractice defense work
- You take ownership in your files and manage the day-to-day case activities
- You have excellent communication and reporting skills
- You work efficiently and will provide value to our clients
- You have fun in the practice of law
What you’ll do:
- Handle all aspects of the case from responsive pleadings, discovery, and taking fact and plaintiff depositions.
- Strategize and evaluate cases under the supervision of the shareholder.
- Collaborate with expert witness.
- Case negotiation.
- Prepare for and attend mediations.
- Trial preparation.
- Communication with clients and other counsel.
Pay, perks and such:
At Sandberg Phoenix we pride ourselves on living our values each day and it shows. Ranked one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work several years in a row, we are continually improving to recruit and retain top talent – from our interview process to our Sandberg Scoop sessions with our CEO, culture is at the heart of everything we do.
- We offer all the standard benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, 401(k) plan, paid parking or transportation allowance, billable credit for vacation time and our Welcome to the Family program.
- We also offer some unique benefits including a marketing budget, Uber/Clothing Allowance, tuition reimbursement and more.
- We value individuality and diversity. Our affinity groups, including our Diversity Committee, our Women’s Committee and our Community Connections Committee allow our members to get involved, get to know one another and make a difference using their unique talents.
How to Join Us:
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, or fax to 314.241.7604 or mail to Recruitment: Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard P.C., 600 Washington Avenue, 15th Floor, St. Louis, MO 63101.
Sandberg Phoenix is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.